• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who gets TD first... Jarret, LaFell, Gettis, Edwards?

What his intelligence have to do with anything. He can catch the ball and he can run a route. Despite your slowness i cant believe i even responded to this

I can't believe you responded to it either. It must have taken you hours to form two complete sentences.

Well, Jrock, if you've been paying attention at all lately you'd see that Jarrett has had issues knowing the playbook. He also lined up on the wrong side twice in training camp, despite being in the league more than three years now. Do you really and truly not understand that there's a mental aspect to this game?

Like Ricky Proel? Since we both agree that Jarrett is rather on the slow side(physically at least) how can we expect him to be consistent guy like Proehl was? Plus Ricky was a seasoned vet and knew how to get open. He knew defenses like the back of his hand.

Based on playing time I think Jarrett will get it. Though I could see LaFell catching a post and making a surprise beak away to the end zone.

Again, I'm as anti-Jarrett as there is on this board. What I'm saying is that Jarrett is about as sure-handed as they come; he really does catch about everything thrown his way. Sure, he doesn't get separation and usually catches the shorter passes, but that's why I'm saying he'd be a nice "role player" for third-down situations. I didn't mean to imply that he was the athlete Proehl was -- just that we could use him similarly, rather than hold out hope that he's our No. 2 guy.

DJ most likely, but i did find it interesting that LaFell was targeted only once less than smitty last game.

that tells me one of two things:

1. Lafell is getting better seperation than DJ on his routes, or was running the correct route, and therefore was getting some passes thrown his way.

2. Or, the coaching staff feels more comfortable w/ LaFell and wants to get him involved.

Either way both of them need to step up

DJ most likely, but i did find it interesting that LaFell was targeted only once less than smitty last game.

that tells me one of two things:

1. Lafell is getting better seperation than DJ on his routes, or was running the correct route, and therefore was getting some passes thrown his way.

2. Or, the coaching staff feels more comfortable w/ LaFell and wants to get him involved.

Either way both of them need to step up

3. That LaFell was on the field and Jarrett was on the sideline. Like always, when Jarrett got on the field....his flypaper hands made an appearance.

Archived