• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any player in the NFL...with a few exceptions

SOJA

So I'm bored and don't feel like doing schoolwork, so I got to thinking. What if you could have any player in the NFL magically appear on your team. Just pretend like they became a free agent and you signed them. However, that player can not be the best offensive or best defensive player of that respective team. For example Here is mine:

My team is obviously the Panthers.

I would have Hakeem Nicks (not because the Panthers just played the Giants I have always wanted him) because I think he would be the perfect compliment to Smitty. Also Eli is clearly the best player on the Giants offense (to date). If I could have a defensive player I would choose Rodgers-Cromartie. I would say that Adrian Wilson is their best defensive player right now, but Cromartie might take that pretty soon.

Anyways I'm bored like I said so feel free to add.

your not a fan of Cason?

I'm still on the fence with him. I loved the pick based on his performance in the Oregon game when Dixon got hurt - he just seized that game with his play that night. Last year when he was at the nickel, he took a few bumps - so much that they started playing Gregory more there.

Archived