• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doesn't it suck..

The Saltman

Actually, I'm more excited about this year than I was last year. yeah it sucks cause we are playing bad right now, but once we start to turn things around. (which is bound to happen o-line can't suck forever, running game always takes about three games to warm up, defense looks better every week, and Jimmy can only go up,) this panthers team is going to be a fast, athletic and scary underdog. I'm not saying we make playoffs, but I do expect us to finish somewhere around 8-8. Maybe I'm just too damn optimistic because I have waited soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long for the season to get here, but either way I AM NOT GIVING UP AFTER ONE BAD YEAR. Every team has them.

Like I have said so many times the Saints went from awful to champs in one year. Sometimes the cards just fall right and all of sudden you have a confident team that finds ways to win. The Panthers lack confidence right now. .......But that will all change with an upset win over the Saints this weekend.

Archived