• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gary Barnidge

The Saltman

WTF happened to that guy? After looking good in TC he has been absent like Jangler from the huddle this week.

I was asking myself the same question yesterday. When Barnidge was given an oppotunity, he made big plays. Why is it other teams can effectively use their TEs and we can't seem to get ours involved in the offense?:mad:

I was asking myself the same question yesterday. When Barnidge was given an oppotunity, he made big plays. Why is it other teams can effectively use their TEs and we can't seem to get ours involved in the offense?:mad:

I guess we need 3 blockers to help out the OL from not giving up a sack every play. Instead the sack comes every other play :rolleyes:

I guess we need 3 blockers to help out the OL from not giving up a sack every play. Instead the sack comes every other play :rolleyes:

and yet it still hasn't worked!!!! :D I can't wait for this current offensive regime to hit the bricks. I get more thrills watching a HS offense as opposed to Fox's conservatve crap. /rant

play calling play calling play calling, why use GB when we can run up the middle if that doesnt work we can run up the middle again then on third down run a basic pass play why use Barnridge he's to fast for lb's it might mess up the thought a punt is a GREAT OFFENSE PLAY

Of all the things I am disgusted with this is top five. Not Barney's fault im sure. Like every other aspect of our shameful offensive playcalling it all boils down to the fact that we don't do a single freaking thing to cause the D to second guess themselves. The week before playing Carolina must be like a mid-season vacation for DC's. I thought the "lame duck" comments where pretty silly until I witnessed it for three straight Sundays. Next year I have a feeling we will see a lot more of Barney when we get a coach who tries even a little bit.

Archived