• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers release Louis Leonard

Car123

You can't bitch because we hold onto people and the. turn around and bitch because we let someone go. If he's not working out, get rid of him. Who cares what we 'paod' for him. It compounds the mistake to drag it out...like we usually do.

Exactly, if you pay for a hooker and then find out she has AIDS you're not going to bang her just because you paid for her, right? right???

I don't know how many times I said it all off-season that we need better DT's and all I ever got in response was "we have Tank and Leonard". This FO is turning into a joke (assuming they weren't already.

Yup, I was bumming hard after the draft when no DTs were selected. The "we'll be fine with what we got" crowd couldn't see how not getting better at DT could (and yes WOULD) hurt our defense. Now our "Kemo" is gone and all we are stuck with are projects and average journeymen.

I guess Hurney and Fox...if here, will rectify the glaring problem they so stupidly passed over this draft/offseason.

Archived