• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Otah out another month or more

Nicbsbll2

Put him on IR.

I don't think bringing him back is going to make a difference anyway. Our problem extends far beyond the o-line

Wrong. Completely wrong.

Like, the exact opposite of the truth.

The problem starts with the OL, and expands from there.

As soon as they get ther crap together, you'll see this team start winning games.

And why would we put him on IR?

What's the point?

He's only gonna be gone another couple weeks and Bernadeau has been awful.

It's not like he tore his ACL.

Wrong. Completely wrong.

Like, the exact opposite of the truth.

The problem starts with the OL, and expands from there.

As soon as they get ther crap together, you'll see this team start winning games.

And why would we put him on IR?

What's the point?

He's only gonna be gone another couple weeks and Bernadeau has been awful.

It's not like he tore his ACL.

The latest Huddle logic assumes we're going to lose anyway, so we might as well trade our best players or put them on IR. We're going 0-16, so let's just put Davis and Otah on IR and trade away Smith, Williams, Stewart and Beason.

4 straight years, huh? That would be difficult given that he has only played in the NFL for 2 years.

Please have a f**king clue what you are talking about before you post this crap....you sound like a f**king idiot.

Really? Amazing this is his third year that he wont be playing a full season, already missed three games and is expecting to miss the next four weeks? Amazing you miss almost 12 weeks with a "simple" knee procedure that the panthers said they did. What would make you think any different that he would play his fourth season all year? Especially if you don't even know if we don't know if there will be football. Hence the four years reference.

ps. personal attacks make you look much cooler

I hate to tell you guys, but Otah is never going to be 100%. He's just one of those players. He's going to keep nagging us with injuries. Even when he's on the field, he's always getting hurt, limping off, etc. We may need to start looking for a future replacement IF he can't get healthy.

I'm sick of drafting players when their durability is in question. He's a hell of a player, but I'd rather have an above-average guy in his spot who's on the field every Sunday.

Don't really understand how a guy in the middle of the summer was recovering well and then all of a sudden has his knee scoped and is going to miss 6-8 games in total.

I'm sick of drafting players when their durability is in question. He's a hell of a player, but I'd rather have an above-average guy in his spot who's on the field every Sunday.

Don't really understand how a guy in the middle of the summer was recovering well and then all of a sudden has his knee scoped and is going to miss 6-8 games in total.

If I'm not mistaken, Otah had some injury concerns in college/before we drafted him too. Stewart too, but it hasn't bit us as bad as Otah, yet.

Because this line is usually a lie.

Archived