• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brett Favre the latest dongtime texter

Epistaxis

Wow, I hated Favre growing up b/c of all the hype around him, then I started to pull for him as he got older, and now I'm starting to think he's a douche again...

Apparently, he tried it with several female employees of the Jets at the time, one of them letting him know that she was married... He apologized through text, which didn't satisfy her husband, who then called Brett and demanded an apology, and Favre refused to apologize to him.

http://deadspin.com/5659474/sources-two-more-women-who-worked-with-jets-received-lewd-texts-from-favre?skyline=true&s=i

Oh also, for everyone wonder why he would do it:

1st: That first girl looks A LOT like Deanna...

2nd: I think Favre may have reached his mid-life crisis stage complete with full-on inappropriate by any means necessary pervert mode.

I find it kinda funny that tang might do what defenses around the league have been unable to do for over a decade.

Keep Fav-ruh on the sidelines and miss a start.

Side note- his off the field game sucks, unless that aww-shucks thing is his game, which still sucks but anyway there it is.

HAHA yeah his game is horrible. Those are some pretty desperate sounding voice mails....and even WORSE pictures

Did anyone see his post game press conference yesterday when they asked him about it? He sure seemed to stumble and stutter on his words a lot if it "isn't true" like so many people are saying.

Am I the only one that feels this scandal has completely ruined the Wrangler Jean experience on those commercials. I feel like when he's talking inside of that truck that as soon as the camera goes off, he's like:

"Now get the f*ck outta here man, I got stuff to do, I'm Brett Favre!"

Then he immediately pulls his junk out and starts taking sext pics for future victims.

"Haha, hell yeah these Wranglers are comfortable..."

Wrangler's gonna come out with a new Brett Favre edition with no zipper for quick sexting access... Like a long pair of boxers.

Archived