• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It has come to this...

twylyght

I can't believe I am saying this, but....

the only way to get upper management to take hold of this situation and give the fans our due respect is for the fans to stop attending the games. The company line is that "this is not a rebuilding year" when it clearly is. The product on the field is not worth what the average fan is paying for. As Richardson seems to have chosen his path, I think it is time that the fans make their collective voices be heard as well.

When they're left wondering what happened, the collective response can be, "It's just business. It is what it is."

I really don't see your point. The NFL isn't going to strong arm Richardson into throwing money at crappy free agents. All boycotting the games would do is hasten the franchise moving away from Charlotte.

If that is the only leverage left to the fans, then so be it. It is what it is

So because we're not going to the playoffs you think everyone should boycott the games? What a shitty fan base.

You don't have to go to the games but you can still support the team... some guys act like the team/JR has robbed them of their life earnings or something.

If that is the only leverage left to the fans, then so be it. It is what it is

Oh yeah, that's smart; let's boycott the franchise and screw ourselves over when the team gets moved because of one year that the owner decides to make business moves (if that was his real intention).

Archived