• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When is Jerry going to come out and say something?

Eazy-E

All I want to know is what is going through that mans head. I think everyone else wants to know as well. We are the worst team in the league and the only thing we hear from this team is Fox saying every week we will get better or at least try. The Bills at least are making roster changes and trying different things out. The 49er's owner came out and said his team will win the division and fired the OC at least to maybe spark his team a little bit. I mean even Pat Y on espn is calling out Jerry.

So how long until we actually hear something from Jerry? Or do you think he is just going to sit back and hide and wait out the storm.

All I want to know is what is going through that mans head. I think everyone else wants to know as well. We are the worst team in the league and the only thing we hear from this team is Fox saying every week we will get better or at least try. The Bills at least are making roster changes and trying different things out. The 49er's owner came out and said his team will win the division and fired the OC at least to maybe spark his team a little bit. I mean even Pat Y on espn is calling out Jerry.

So how long until we actually hear something from Jerry? Or do you think he is just going to sit back and hide and wait out the storm.

I'd be surprised to hear him say anything. It's just not his M.O.

Still, it would be nice to hear something from him... even if it's "How 'bout dem Bears!"

In all likelihood, never. When are you people going to get over the idea that the BigCat owes you anything? He doesnt owe you an explination, he isn't required to tell you why he made the choices he made, he doesn't have to send you notes from his meetings with the FO Staff. In short, you don't matter.

Don't like the team, the way its being run, or the way they are playing? Then don't go to the games, but quit acting like a spoiled little child that just got told that they cant have desert.

I disagree, he owes PSL owners an explanation just like the CEO of a company owes shareholders an explanation when the company is performing poorly.

Archived