• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dont go ape sh*t on me but....

trucpfan

Oh no u din't...

This forum is

128874418355441646.jpg

Hahahahahahaha I like that mofo

I think he would be a good fit Chicago, New England, Washington, or Seattle.

I wouldn't be too pissed if we got good compensation. I would love to see him go somewhere and have a chance to win a ring. It doesn't appear likely that we will field a competitive enough team for the remainder of his career here in Carolina to do that.

It sad but true THIS IS A BUSINESS you have to make business desicions at all times. Yea Smitty getting a chance to catch the ball in stride from a qb excites me, just imagine the battles him and Revis would have.

Pats have the pics so I can see it potentially happening now that moss is gone.

And yes they do more than enough to properly accomadate us if I repeat if this were to happen he can always come back and retire a panther. I want him to be successful he has given us everything and more time to look at the bigger picture. How can he benefit us in the next three years lets look at it like that.????

Why are you dismissing the Rams?

Why the Panthers would do it....get a second from the Rams

Why the Rams would do it....glaring, and I mean glaring, hole at WR now

Why Smith would do it....chance to play with Sam Bradford

I see this as the most likely trade to happen; it makes sense for everyone involved. If we could get an OL plus a 3rd rounder I think it's a done deal.

It's a sad day when we are convinced that the salvation to our O-Line issues comes from trading away our only proven receiver.

I have a real hard time buying that they'd trade Smith. I guarantee that if they do, Fox was completely overruled, not consulted, or completely ignored. Which may be how it works anyway.

I can't imagine this... I mean, maybe if we had some other receiver who had been on the team for more than a few months, but let's be realistic: trading away Steve Smith leaves us with a glaring hole at receiver, too.

Well there are two ways to look at it to me because if you trade away Steve you can inturn make this Jimmy team he doesnt have to deal with getting bitched at for every mistake from a (my opinion) HOFer. Also you let the guys we have get all the reps possible so they can inturn develop at a faster rate. But as far as leaving us with a glearing hole we now have five recievers not saying any equate to smitty's ability but we have six no hole there.

Well there are two ways to look at it to me because if you trade away Steve you can inturn make this Jimmy team he doesnt have to deal with getting bitched at for every mistake from a (my opinion) HOFer. Also you let the guys we have get all the reps possible so they can inturn develop at a faster rate. But as far as leaving us with a glearing hole we now have five recievers not saying any equate to smitty's ability but we have six no hole there.

I really don't think Smith is giving Jimmy that much trouble, not any more than any other experienced, fiery receiver would (and he's the kinda player you want on his side).

All the reps in the world are fine, but it's nice to have a veteran that can actually SHOW You how it's done, instead of just a coach telling you how it's done...

We have a glaring hole. It doesn't matter if we have 100 receivers if none of them can really start on another team. The Rams have the same problem; it's not that they have 0 receivers, it's that 0 of them are proven.

I can't imagine this... I mean, maybe if we had some other receiver who had been on the team for more than a few months, but let's be realistic: trading away Steve Smith leaves us with a glaring hole at receiver, too.

True, but we suck this year, and their might not be any football next year, so it might not make a difference. It might be best for both parties.

The Patriots or Dolphins would be best imo, since we will not play either team for a few years.

I really don't think Smith is giving Jimmy that much trouble, not any more than any other experienced, fiery receiver would (and he's the kinda player you want on his side).

All the reps in the world are fine, but it's nice to have a veteran that can actually SHOW You how it's done, instead of just a coach telling you how it's done...

We have a glaring hole. It doesn't matter if we have 100 receivers if none of them can really start on another team. The Rams have the same problem; it's not that they have 0 receivers, it's that 0 of them are proven.

I see your point now

"...trading away Steve Smith leaves us with a glaring hole at receiver..."

But with the glaring hole at QB, what difference does it make who's playing WR?

this is how i feel

Archived