• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Marital Debate...

Darth Biscuit

So at what age are you not considered a stud anymore? 28?

i think it depends more on your lifestyle. keep excericising, and minimize your vices to extend as far as you can. like i said. my tool is still able, but the rest of my body just can't hang for the amount of time that it takes to get that second one. i get winded, and muscles start getting sore.

OK, my wife and I were having a discussion last week... then she had a girls night out Friday and discussed it with her friends and came back and told me what they all said.

I'm gonna conduct a poll on here and see what you all say.

Question:

On AVERAGE, how many times PER WEEK do you consider appropriate for a married couple to have sex.

This is not how much you are currently getting, but your ideal.

Please post the number, your sex and age and if you are married or not in your response.

Have you ever heard of the MARRIED BEAN JAR? (Works with just about anything, pennies, whatever.)

The first year of marriage you put a been into a jar everytime you have sex. Then for the rest of the time that you are married, you take one out of the jar everytime you have sex. You will never reach the bottom of the jar! :eek:

When I was married or had a steady relationship, I liked it twice a week, 2-3 times a session. (Do you count that as 4-6? Not sure.) That's what kept me happy and intersted.

Now that I'm 53 and don't have a steady relationship. Twice a week is average, with no "repeat performance". :(

yeah...

We we're on the verge of separating so its not like things were all wine and roses. But it did really readjust my perspective on the whole sex thing and just how irrelevant it is.

this is where I disagree. I fully appreciate how life sometimes gets in the way of the things we want to do, sex included, but I also think a healthy sex life is an important part of a healthy relationship too.

Ideally...whenever I want it. Which varies from week to week so I can't put a number on it.

I'd say we average between 4-6 times a week. Some weeks more some weeks less. Just depends on what's happening. I'm happy and I think he is too.

i'm curious how your wife and her friends answer the question biscuit. wondering what the future holds i guess you could say.

:lol: I was wondering when someone would ask... I'm gonna go back and tally the #'s, but it looks to me like a pretty good consensus is 3.

She said of the nine friends she asked, one said 1, most said 2 and one said 4. I think my wife would say 2, but she would probably be OK with 0. :rolleyes:

I appreciate all the responses.

make sure to share this with her Biscuit:

We've heard that sex can boost your mood and lower your blood pressure, but Dr. David McKenzie, a Vancouver-based clinical sexologist, and Ottawa-based sexologist Sue McGarvie, recently shared a few unexpected reasons why you should get frisky at least twice a week. As if orgasms weren't enough!

#1 FEWER COLDS

A study from Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., found that regular sex releases an antibody called immunoglobulin A (IgA), which can protect against colds and infections. If you're already sick, it's worth a romp to reduce some symptoms. "The adrenaline released during sex clears sinus congestion, too," says McKenzie.

#2 LOOK YOUNGER

Post-coital flushed cheeks will give you a radiant glow and so will semen, says McGarvie. "Prostaglandins in semen help the skin look radiant." These are a type of hormone that delay aging in skin and are linked to reducing wrinkles.

#3 BYE BYE CRAMPS

Sex floods your body with endorphins and corticosteroids, says McGarvie. The combination has an analgaesic effect that lowers your pain threshold and alleviates PMS cramps, headaches, and general body pain.

#4 STRONGER BONES

Orgasms release testosterone, a hormone linked to increased bone density, which is key to keeping osteoporosis at bay. "Plus the physical activity from a more vigorous session can help strengthen bones and muscles too," says McGarvie.

#5 SWEET SLEEP

After an orgasm there is a surge of oxytocin, says McKenzie and that helps your body slip into a relaxed and stress-free state. Oxytocin promotes quality sleep - this explains why your guy is asleep before he hits the pillow.

make sure to share this with her Biscuit:

We've heard that sex can boost your mood and lower your blood pressure, but Dr. David McKenzie, a Vancouver-based clinical sexologist, and Ottawa-based sexologist Sue McGarvie, recently shared a few unexpected reasons why you should get frisky at least twice a week. As if orgasms weren't enough!

#1 FEWER COLDS

A study from Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., found that regular sex releases an antibody called immunoglobulin A (IgA), which can protect against colds and infections. If you're already sick, it's worth a romp to reduce some symptoms. "The adrenaline released during sex clears sinus congestion, too," says McKenzie.

#2 LOOK YOUNGER

Post-coital flushed cheeks will give you a radiant glow and so will semen, says McGarvie. "Prostaglandins in semen help the skin look radiant." These are a type of hormone that delay aging in skin and are linked to reducing wrinkles.

#3 BYE BYE CRAMPS

Sex floods your body with endorphins and corticosteroids, says McGarvie. The combination has an analgaesic effect that lowers your pain threshold and alleviates PMS cramps, headaches, and general body pain.

#4 STRONGER BONES

Orgasms release testosterone, a hormone linked to increased bone density, which is key to keeping osteoporosis at bay. "Plus the physical activity from a more vigorous session can help strengthen bones and muscles too," says McGarvie.

#5 SWEET SLEEP

After an orgasm there is a surge of oxytocin, says McKenzie and that helps your body slip into a relaxed and stress-free state. Oxytocin promotes quality sleep - this explains why your guy is asleep before he hits the pillow.

Well damn, after all this time I thought it was because of the after sex sammich. :shocked:

Archived