• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore to start

Goosfraba21

See if he is real now? I'm pretty sure I've seen enough to figure out that he isn't. But okay, lat's say we leave him in the rest of the season. What is going to change? He's still going to have the same patchwork line and the same shizzy receivers. What are you honestly expecting to see out of Jimmy if we leave him in that you didn't see in his first three shiz-tracular starts? Really, you want to know? Prorate out his current stats and lock up your firearms and pills.

Why is everyone so sure that Moore is done in Carolina? The heir apparent who was supposed to charge in of his white fuggin stallion and replace Moore came in like Don Quixote on a braying ass and lost a fight with a windmill. If Moore does well in he returrn to starting, why wouldn't you want to bring him back?

He is on a one year deal plus a new coach is coming

I think Moore is gone.

I'm expecting a lot from Moore. The Giants game was the first game of the season his first time starting at the beginning of a season. That's a lot of pressure for an undrafted QB. The oline was abysmal (still is unfortunately) and Davidson and Fox were raped on the halftime adjustments.

Yeah Moore let go some really bad passes, I think he got desperate and saw the momentum shifting away and was trying for a miracle. Then he had that concussion and I never thought he should have played in Week 2.

Worst case scenario he plays terrible and we're, what, 0-6? not much diff from 1-5 honestly.

Gettis has improved a lot since when Moore was starting. Hopefully Smith will be back and Thomas/Clowney will give him more open receivers.

Neither one has done well, so at this point, Ill take the experience, atleast moore has had some streaks of solid play before.

Clausen isnt ready to start right now, He could use the time off and learn the system and hopefully next time he gets a chance, he will capitalize.

I like clausen, but at this point, Im just hoping Moore can make our offense look somewhat exciting.

Change, is not what carolina needs right now. That is part of the problem, not the solution. There is this thing call chemistry and you only obtain it when you let the SAME players play together for awhile. Constantly changing these players around is why the offense is so out of sync. How can a receiver/qb get their timings down when personnel is different every game?

Archived