• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was just in a real life version of Cocktail

SCP

I so hate going to chain restaraunts when traveling. But at the end of the day you are tired and don't want to think about being creative for dinner, and/or you are alone, so just being anonymous and going to the place that's the same everywhere becomes desirable.

Having a decent bartender serving food and beer is the only chance to recharge your humanity before another night in the same room as every other one you've ever stayed at, and these guys could not give a crap. I feel for you.

That being said in the morning you will still hate Dallas fans more. Bartenders are innocent pawns in the world of corporate mega eatery chains. Dallas fans make a conscious decision to be dorks.

I so hate going to chain restaraunts when traveling. But at the end of the day you are tired and don't want to think about being creative for dinner, and/or you are alone, so just being anonymous and going to the place that's the same everywhere becomes desirable.

Having a decent bartender serving food and beer is the only chance to recharge your humanity before another night in the same room as every other one you've ever stayed at, and these guys could not give a crap. I feel for you.

That being said in the morning you will still hate Dallas fans more. Bartenders are innocent pawns in the world of corporate mega eatery chains. Dallas fans make a conscious decision to be dorks.

You are right, I woke up this morning hating Cowboy fans worse.

Archived