• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat

Ohio

Well so much for the anticipated big 3 debut. I think the 70 win talk can go out the window now. Lebron played his usual game, yeah he put up nice stats but shoots foul shots horribly again, and the 8 turnovers aren't championship-esc.

Bosh had 8 points while Wade had 13, still think you can get win a title down there in South Beach Lebron? Didn't you go down there to get help? 21 Points, really? Damn, Cleveland got you that every night.

9 points in the 1st Qtr, lets put this into perspective, Miami's lowest scoring quarter for the whole season last year was 12, and that was without the 2x MVP and All Star Forward... Guess having a bunch of jump shooters and no center on the team isn't what Miami thought it was.

And all of a sudden, the 3 Ami-EGO's and everyone in South Beach got a cold chill go up their spine.

Well so much for the anticipated big 3 debut. I think the 70 win talk can go out the window now. Lebron played his usual game, yeah he put up nice stats but shoots foul shots horribly again, and the 8 turnovers aren't championship-esc.

Bosh had 8 points while Wade had 13, still think you can get win a title down there in South Beach Lebron? Didn't you go down there to get help? 21 Points, really? Damn, Cleveland got you that every night.

9 points in the 1st Qtr, lets put this into perspective, Miami's lowest scoring quarter for the whole season last year was 12, and that was without the 2x MVP and All Star Forward... Guess having a bunch of jump shooters and no center on the team isn't what Miami thought it was.

And all of a sudden, the 3 Ami-EGO's and everyone in South Beach got a cold chill go up their spine.

You ohio losers were just waiting for something like this. funny thing is, wade and bosh had the worst games they will have all season. they looked like complete garbage defensively and no shots were falling, they were down mike miller.....yet 1 minute to go they were down 3 to the celtics (east champs) on the road....

im sure they are really worried :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol: Me thinks this thread is just sour grapes...

Several things about the game... I can't remember the last time I watched even part of a regular season NBA game, much less the whole game. The Heat will bring fans back to the sport this season.

I don't think that the Heat are going to dominate this season... they will be good and they will get better as they play together. The Celtics are GOOD and they are deep, their bench could start for a lot of teams... and if you watch the game, the Heat were cold as ice the entire game, they couldn't buy a jump shot... if they had hit just half of the shots they missed, they would have won.

The one glaring thing the Heat don't have is a true inside big man. Unless they dominate in turnovers and fast breaks, they will struggle some with teams that have a true big man.

Go ahead and hate on them though, it's cool... I'm still watching.

It's the first game. This should have been their statement game though. Bosh and Wade were both horrible and they still only lost by 8. The only problem i see with them is the role players. The big 3 need to get out and run and all these old guys are going to slow them down. They kept taking Jump shots which none of them are jump shooters. All 3 are slashers. It's going to take some time to figure out how to make this team work. It's going to be scary when they do.

it is the first game, but people have to remember that the Celtics where in the Finals last season. btw, I never been a Bosh fan, and thought he was overrated. I won't judge him on 1 game, but I had doubts about him going into this thing. Miami needs to the mesh, but the Celtics are the team to beat in the East until proven otherwise.

Friday the heat play orlando..who do they have is gunna stop Dwight Howard????

To be Honest, No one really. lol

They aren't going to win a championship this season. I don't think that the heat can get past the Celtics in 7 games or Orlando in 7 games.

Orlando because of the lack of a big man for the heat....

Celtics because in the playoffs Lebron will have Pierce all over him and he didn't look too good last night with Pierce guarding him.

Archived