• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Netflix Thread

Matt Moore

• 3 weeks later...

the Ice Man with Micheal Sharpe was decent

Do yourself a favor and read the book instead. Rare are the times when a movie underexaggerates the real life exploits of the subject. This is one of those times. I was hoping to see one kill in particular, where he fed a guy to a horde of rats and videotaped it. Not even a mention of it. Nor that he started out killing homeless people for fun, and to perfect his killing strategies, like the Predator. He's such a compelling villain, and this totally defanged him. Hell, the interviews with Kuklinski are more interesting. Totally let down.

I will recommend the Ninth Gate, if you haven't seen it. One of my favorite movies, about a book detective investigating a book purportedly written by the Devil. Great cast, especially Langella.

Do yourself a favor and read the book instead. Rare are the times when a movie underexaggerates the real life exploits of the subject. This is one of those times. I was hoping to see one kill in particular, where he fed a guy to a horde of rats and videotaped it. Not even a mention of it. Nor that he started out killing homeless people for fun, and to perfect his killing strategies, like the Predator. He's such a compelling villain, and this totally defanged him. Hell, the interviews with Kuklinski are more interesting. Totally let down.

I will recommend the Ninth Gate, if you haven't seen it. One of my favorite movies, about a book detective investigating a book purportedly written by the Devil. Great cast, especially Langella.

Ever read American Psycho???

That book will leave a mark on your soul for sure....

Archived