• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Penne Given Sunday

Boltergeist

Quoted from PFT:

Until then, Henne becomes the latest second-round pick that the Dolphins have wasted in an attempt to find the next Dan Marino. From A.J. Feeley to Daunte Culpepper to John Beck to Chad Henne to Pat White, the Dolphins have swung and missed on five second-round selection, via trading or using the picks.

Ouch.

The last three of those were under Parcells. It's a trend similar to the one in Detroit (first round receivers).

Quoted from PFT:

Ouch.

The last three of those were under Parcells. It's a trend similar to the one in Detroit (first round receivers).

cam cameron drafted john beck.....parcells drafted henne and pat white....white was never to be qb....just a wildcat option

this news makes me sad. henne has started 20 games. pennington is not the future. we are 4-4....the offense ran under dan henning is a joke. dink and dunk, low risk...

Our first drive against the ravens sunday, we run 47 yards, and a touchdown......we ran the ball 5 more times the rest of the GAME!!!!

ronnie brown and ricky williams carried the ball 11 fuging time, dan henning has chad henne, 24 years old, first year as starter, throwing 42 times against the ravens.

Dan henning is a asshole. pennington fits his poo pussy offense, henne has a cannon, he can wing it, until henning dies or is fired, the dolphins are set for a offense that works in a 20 yard box, we will never stretch the field, and itll be boring as fug.

this sucks.....sparano is a idiot. if hes got his chips "all in" and wants to win now...why didnt we sign randy moss off waivers?! this smells of desperation. sparano is not willing to wait out a young qb, let him grow and take some lumps while also performing good.

This may have set our franchise back 2-4 years. fug this!

I don't know whats worse being turned into a rebuilding team with a crappy offense or a mediocre team for 3 decades?

id say our situation.....i am 23 years old, ive never seen the dolphins in a superbowl, let alone win one. its ridiculous.

But good god, they tease and tease and tease.....then they go 1-15....or they trade a 2nd round pick for daunte culpepper instead of signing drew brees, or they draft eddie fuging moore instead of anquan boldin, or they draft cecil collins instead of randy moss because of moss' off field issues....then cecil collins gets arrested and is still to this day, in prison.....

The list goes on and on. Since 1999 these are the starting quarterbacks miami has had (since marino retired)

-damon huard

-jay fiedler

-aj feely

-sage rosenfels

-Brian Griese

-gus ferrote

-joey harrington

-daunte culpepper

-ray lucas

-cleo lemon

-trent green

-john beck

-chad pennington

-chad henne

-and now chad pennington again....

it takes everything in me not to put a loaded gun in my mouth when reading that list of shittastic quarterbacks....

Archived