• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Favorite TV Show and Why..

Hotsauce

Boardwalk Empire on HBO.....I love love love mafia/gangster shows. HBO has historically done very well will all of their shows and this one may just rival with the Sopranos :eek: Its about Prohibtion era in America, and all of the courpt politcians and mobsters that control illegal liquor. They have done an excellent job so far in the first series.

Bored to Death on HBO...Its a pretty funny show about a writter who becomes a private detective. It has Zach Galifinakas in it, and is consistantly funny. It just finished its 2nd season.

The Walking Dead on AMC....great new Zombie show, see other threads about the details.

Dexter on Showtime....This is probably its last season, love the show though.

Breaking Bad on AMC....this show rocks! However it is probably in its last season as well.

What are your favorite shows????

Mine vary. Right now currently:

Modern Family

The First 48 and other crime nerd related shows

The League

Blue Mountain State- hilarious show. If you havent seen it, you need to watch it.

Tosh.0

The Office

The Soup

New Favorite Show- Married to Rock. Only seen one episode but I love it.

Ive heard a lot of good things about Boardwalk Empire and haven't been able to watch it yet b/c I dont have HBO. My mom says its great and she normally doesn't approve/watch things that involve violence and profanity. Ill have to check it out.

I don't get HBO so... there's actually not much good on right now.

Justified is great, but it doesn't come back on until January... he's just a bad-ass. Plus I know Nick Searcy, used to play ball with him, he's a cool guy.

Glee... it hasn't been as good this season as last, but still a good show.

Fringe... I like the concept, but again, it's not as good this season.

Swamp Loggers... they film this near and around where I grew up.

I also watch a lot of Science and History channel stuff with my kids.

I am into just about all what FX puts on.. The Shield was awesome, no 2 ways about it. Rescue Me brings you through the entire spectrum of emotion in a single show, Sons of Anarchy has been great until this last episode and there is still The League, Its Always Sunny in Philly and Archer. I havent got into their new show Terriers, but the 1 episode I did watch had me willing to watch more...

Digging on The Walking Dead, too, its a solid show...

Boardwalk Empire is very good, but I think HBO will turn it to poo like they did with the Sopranos and other series they put on. Deadwood was fu_king great both seasons it was on...

Im going to get Dexter on Netflix, Ive heard nothing but good things about it..

This coming from the guy who has mintberry crunch in his sig

tee hee, I missed the middle show and had to watch the rerun.

Burn Notice started back up last night. Still good. The Closer comes back the 6th.

Everything else, Community has been worth poo this season, the Halloween show has been the only good one. 30 Rock lost it last year for me.

Waiting for V, White Collar and Covert Affairs in January. Oh yeah, Justified! thanks biscuit!

Archived