• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you like to watch old panther games?

SorthNarolina

Never understood watching game reruns. The outcome is known, you have too much time on your hands.

It's not really about the outcome. It's more about watching specific players, plays, or whatever you're interested in. When you watch the game live at least in my experience I'm not able to concentrate on any one thing. I usually only rewatched the games on the day they were played if I was really pumped or needed a football fix. but that was back when I could record them myself. I also rewatched games that I went to in person.

I watched a lot of the games on a road trip during christmas break. That's about it for actually watching the games.

It's not about watching the games as a hobby, it's more just having the security of knowing I have them.

Everytime I sign into the magical place and click on a thread, it tells me to sign in again and says I have the wrong password.

you probably have to sign into the new place and reset your password or something along those lines.

Or it might be you sign into the old place, reset your password, then use the new password to sign into the new place, where you then can change your password to whatever you like.

• 4 months later...

Hi there. I'm new here, and fist wanted to thank you for such a great offer! I'd love to be able to watch old games, but tried the "TYT" search and tried to send you a private msg, but neither worked form me. Can you let me know how this works?

Thanks in advance, and GO PANTHERS!

Current games in my possession...

Our first game ever the 95 HoF game

Both 96 games against the 49ers, the 2nd one was to win the NFC West i think

96 cowboys playoffs

2003 bucs game with the blocked extra point

all of 2003 playoffs minus the superbowl

2004 bucs game, the 2nd one where delhome had one of the better games of his career

2005 bucs blowout, vikings, i think. I also have the pats week2 and falcons week 17 but I think they are incomplete missing some of the 1st quarter but nothing interesting.

All of the 2005 playoffs minus the NFCCG

Every win from 2008

Vikings, giants, and saints 09

both wins from 2010, and i think the ravens, bucs, and browns game.

also i have some other games from other teams, like the "wind bowl" with record high winds. Also that awful muddy turf game in 07 pitsburg/dolphins.

I have that great monday night performance from vick against the redskins.

Oh yeah i have the greatest panthers preseason game ever against the redkins in 2008, but it's from the redskins POV. HD which is good. Damn that was fun. When a team scores that much in preseason you start to not care, who doesn't love touchdowns?

So all of these are availible if people are able to join the site. There are only 2-3 people on that website who are dedicated to getting panthers games up and running. So the more people that have them the easier it will be. Seeding games can become a trial if you don't have a spare computer lying around.

If you got into the website try to post in "The Panthers Thread" in the Re-seed request section and let people know what you would like to see etc. Learn some of the rules too. Don't post the scores of the games and don't get pushy about wanting games during the season, off season it's cool to request whatever you want. You also have to upload 33% of what you download. You can donate to the site if you want. I did so I could have some breathing room.

Archived