• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just like I told all of you about eight weeks ago...

adallastiger

DeAngelo Williams is the best running back in the league. Okay, maybe Peterson is as good...but that is it.

Almost all of you that said...

1. He is good, but he is not an every down back

2. Because you went to Memphis, you are a homer

3. He never would have had those stats in the SEC

4. He can't even begin to compare to Adrian Peterson

Blah, blah, blah..

Any thoughts now?

Okay, your apologies are accepted. Now enjoy the greatest running back in history...he will prove to be so...trust me here...for the next five years....just like we did at Memphis for four wonderful years.

And great game by Jonathan Stewart....this may POSSIBLY turn out to be one of the great running back combinations of all time. Jonathan having a great year....

A sign of things to come...Jim Brown leads all runners in NFL history with a 5.22 average, assuming 2,000 carries..

Last year, D was at 5.0... this year at 5.4...world class...for sure

This will be my last post on the matter...but I won't say "told you so"

Dude, we appreciate your fandom and all, but is it really necessary to make a thread every week saying you told everyone DeAngelo would be a star? Probably 90% of this board was dying for Williams to get the start over Foster, and yet you think just because you followed Memphis you were the only one to recognize his talent?

I would also like to remind you this is a Carolina Panthers forum. I love DeAngelo, but what do you know about the other 52 guys on the team?

Jesus Christ dude...calm the f*ck down. Every week you're here telling us how great he is. We like the guy. I PROMISE!

You act like we were all on here talking poo about the guy. We said that he wasn't Adrian Peterson...that isn't exactly knocking the guy. Everyone on here wanted him to start over Foster and to get his chance.

Chill out.

Did I mention how I said Julius Peppers would have a break out year this year?

And that Beason would be a beast?

And that Chris Harris would terrify wide receivers?

And that Lloyd would be the most amazing pk on earth?

And that Mark Jones would transform into a perfect returner?

Did I? Did I? Did I? You guys all suck because you doubted me. HA! Check me out now!!!!

/Sarcasm

DeAngelo Williams is the best running back in the league. Okay, maybe Peterson is as good...but that is it.

Almost all of you that said...

1. He is good, but he is not an every down back

2. Because you went to Memphis, you are a homer

3. He never would have had those stats in the SEC

4. He can't even begin to compare to Adrian Peterson

Blah, blah, blah..

Any thoughts now?

Okay, your apologies are accepted. Now enjoy the greatest running back in history...he will prove to be so...trust me here...for the next five years....just like we did at Memphis for four wonderful years.

And great game by Jonathan Stewart....this may POSSIBLY turn out to be one of the great running back combinations of all time. Jonathan having a great year....

A sign of things to come...Jim Brown leads all runners in NFL history with a 5.22 average, assuming 2,000 carries..

Last year, D was at 5.0... this year at 5.4...world class...for sure

Dude, you are so f*cking wise and awesome. All the girls want you and all the guys want to be you. You f*cking ROCK!! YEEAAH! WOOOOooooo!

2421894067_36988e2791.jpg?v=0

two things:

1. this will not be your last post on the matter as you have very little to say otherwise
  2. all you have done, especially in this thread is "i told you so"

you will find few in here that will disagree with how impressive williams has been and there are quite a few in her who said that he would be good in any capacity.

few have said anything negative about him and those few that did garner little respect from most of the fans anyway. there are a couple respectable panther fans who doubted williams but for the most part most believed he would be really good.

Archived