• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you side with in the John Fox vs. Jerry Richardson war?

Sam Mills Fan

JR because I believe he is ultimately working toward the future of this franchise by dumping huge contracts when he can, and creating a ton of cap room for when there will be a new CBA and a huge talent pool in free agency. The only thing he has done that has ticked me off is by not openly admitting that to his fans.

Fox is just acting childish at this point with all of his comments and actions directed at spiting the organization. The sooner he's gone, the better.

If you dispise the owner, how can you even call yourself a fan?

If that is the case, go find yourself another team to hate on.

As far as the question...didn't know there was sides to be taken. Richardson can and will run HIS team how he wants. If ya can't accept that. Then leave.

Fox is doing what he can with the cards he was dealt. Obviously the cards are not falling in the way they were inntended.

Jerry Richardson is NOT the Carolina Panthers. Ludicrous to suggest that not liking him means you're not a fan. Otherwise Raiders fans that don't like Al Davis should have their fan card revoked.

When I drive around the city, I'm not rocking a bumper sticker with J-Rich's face on it. I have a sticker with the Panthers logo on it. We're not the Carolina Jerry Richardsons.

Archived