• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you side with in the John Fox vs. Jerry Richardson war?

Sam Mills Fan

A good coach could have taken what was given with him, not to mention all the talent still around him, and had at least a mediocre team. Had that been the case we wouldn't be accusing anyone right now. But we have a lame duck coach who's pissy that he didn't get to keep his vets, things got difficult, and now he's checked out. JR took a risk for the future of his franchise and held confidence that his coach could help prove him right. His biggest mistake was not goin ahead and getting a new coach for this season.

A good coach could have taken what was given with him, not to mention all the talent still around him, and had at least a mediocre team. Had that been the case we wouldn't be accusing anyone right now. But we have a lame duck coach who's pissy that he didn't get to keep his vets, things got difficult, and now he's checked out. JR took a risk for the future of his franchise and held confidence that his coach could help prove him right. His biggest mistake was not goin ahead and getting a new coach for this season.

Should blow the idiot GM out along with Fox for not stocking the roster with enough talent to win after not buying free agents one year.

Truthfully I am not a fan of either of them right now. Both have hurt the franchise this year. Fox will be gone this year and Richardson will be gone in the next 5-10 years (that is what happens to heart transplant recipients whether you like it or not). I will be a fan of the team when both are long gone. So I don't have to pick sides, just outwait both of them.

I got time........................................

Unless the mayans are right.....:eek:

Fox, hands down...for this current situation. I'll always admire JR for what he's done for Charlotte, and always be up and down with the team's head coach. But where we stand right now, this is all JR's fault and he even admitted to it AND took the blame 100%.

He took a huge gamble this year and lost big time. He upped ticket prices but helped create a worse product on the field. His goal was not the next ten years, but to take care of next year. And I understand why. Fox, and his staff, had to work with what they had in front of them. Moore? Clausen? Are you KIDDING me? Now that the Playoffs are impossible, yes Fox has given up it seems...as has every player. But as they are all pros, they'll do their job. But unlike JR, Fox and the gang did not give up before the season even started. He knew it would take a miracle, and probably told JR such. JR hoped for the best but had his eyes on his money. And that's fine, this is a business.

Fox does not control who gets injured, Fox does not tell Davidson everything to do, Fox does not control Meeks, Fox does not help Clausen throw a ball. All Fox does is try to make a SHITTY team win. And the shitty team, was his doing, Hurney's doing, the scout's doing, and mostly JR's doing. JR has a lot to prove to every damn fan this off-season that he cares about us. Fox won't even be here. And to those that are now Fox-haters because he isn't starting Pike or Armanti freaking Edwards on Sunday...really? Really? What the hell would those two goons get us? One more win than diaper man BSP? WOWWWWW. Give me a break.

If you dispise the owner, how can you even call yourself a fan?

The question has to do with the current squabble between the two, not who would we take a bullet for or who do we admire more. Some of you people are crazy and will give JR a free pass for life it seems. What if we go on the cheap the next five years and never win more than three games? Will you still bow at his feet because he brought a team here? Yes, we are all thankful for that, but no one gets a free pass in life. Everyone is required to do their job well and if they don't, critics are allowed to call them out on their poor performance. This year, for maybe the first time ever, JR dropped the ball.

Archived