• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol @ jimmy haters

panther4life

A lot of folks seem to want to trade him if we draft Luck. I think that would be a big mistake... why let him go before we get the chance to see if he'd develop or not? Why short-change the team in case Luck really doesn't pan out as well?

My take is, provided we draft Luck, we keep both, let em battle it out in TC to see who is the better prospect, and hire on a Vet to come in and mentor and/or ease them into starter in a year or two by starting next year.

I'd like to see us pick up someone like Orton or Croyle. Nothing we couldn't replace ina year or two, if need be, or someone who won't mind sitting the sideline while devloping the young guns. Just not sure Orton would want to go back to being a backup or not.

What role? He got lucky with a terrible check down pass to Goodson and a heave up to LaFell.

He does NOT look like an NFL QB. He looks like he is lucky not to trip coming up to the line.

Thank god for this loss. We need luck...or else, we will suck ass for several years with Clausen and the helm.

Agreed. The pass to Goodson should have been a pick 6 but the defender had his back turned. It was luck. LOL at the 62 QB rating.

Matt Moore, *slurp* on the other hand....

has won every legit competition he's ever been in?

Beat out Olson at UCLA his Sophomore year before getting hurt, transfers to OSU and beats out hometown favorite Gunderson(sp) and starts from day one.

You like to think I love Matt Moore, but you've openly stated you love Jimmy Clausen. I'm sure you'll meet some really nice guys next year that come from rich backgrounds and had no real friends growing up that you can bond with okay?

Archived