• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol @ jimmy haters

panther4life

What role? He got lucky with a terrible check down pass to Goodson and a heave up to LaFell.

He does NOT look like an NFL QB. He looks like he is lucky not to trip coming up to the line.

Thank god for this loss. We need luck...or else, we will suck ass for several years with Clausen and the helm.

What role? He got lucky with a terrible check down pass to Goodson and a heave up to LaFell.

He does NOT look like an NFL QB. He looks like he is lucky not to trip coming up to the line.

Thank god for this loss. We need luck...or else, we will suck ass for several years with Clausen and the helm.

Jimmy killed it on 3rd down conversions. His so called checkdowns look like designed plays by Jeff Davidson. When called upon to throw the deep ball to win the game, Clausen came thru. Goodson helped alot, but hell somebody has to step up when our o-line is playing like garbage and your playcaller is Davidson.

Alot of hatred from Jimmy thats unwarranted.

I think Clausen played safe and was afraid to go down field. However at the same token he was pressured all game on the occasions he was about to go deep he got sacked so I don't blame him fully. Davidson also continued to waste our 2nd downs which put further pressure on Clauseon on 3rd down.

the announcers called the game right. clausen made plays, got banged up way too much, still a rookie.

yes he is still hesitant to throw downfield but think about it... he's got rookie receivers who are still learning how to acheive separation and one great receiver that is perpetually double teamed. if he was throwing to TO and Ocho I would get more upset about Clausen playing it safe. but these receivers are just not getting separation as pointed out by the announcers and the offensive line (and goodsen blocking) isn't giving jimmy enough time.

this isn't an excuse for losing. but what you are seeing is slow progress by all of the rookies. sooner or later the progress will collectively start paying off. should have been a win today, it will happen soon.

Ya it seems like everyone wants Jimmy to play a perfect game and have crazy good stats before they'll deem him as a good qb.

You have to understand that this simply wont happen under Davidson/Fox, our current o-line and young recieving core.

Half you guys bitch and moan about Davidsons playcalling, except for when Jimmy's at the helm, cuz if he's at QB he takes all the blame.

Most of the game we ran on 1st and 2nd and on back to back drives 3rd as well.

2 drives, 2 3 and outs with not 1 single pass attempt.Cant blame any qb for that.

So most of Jimmys chances came on third down under immense pressure. He did fairly well in those regards. He was also robbed of one on the sideline catch that was challenged and ended up being botched by the officials.

Jimmy did throw a few short passes to Goodson, these are called smoke routes/screen plays-designed for him to do that. So he wasnt neglecting anyone downfield.

did he play perfect? No

but once you consider all the facts and look at it objectively he did very good running the plays that were called by Davidson.

So Crucify Davidson, not Jimmy. He did his job and looked good doing it to me.

Archived