• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we really beat seattle?

Mr ocho nueve

stop in at King Street Bar and Grill before the game and say hello. I know a couple of ladies that post here will be there with us!!!

ok im assuming they can serve in bars there before 12 on sundays? i have field passes too so im trying to see a little of everything

I will never root for the Panthers to lose. I heard that some were rooting for Kasay to miss that kick. That amazes me. I want us to draft Luck as much as the next guy but rooting against the Panthers? Unfathomable to me. I will take a win over a draft pick anyday. Draft picks can always be busts, wins are permanent. The only "sure thing" is the W.

Let's lose out and not miss Andrew Luck.

People who think this way make me vomit.

Don't worry, I vomit a lot.

Don't you know?

Luck is the only player in the history of football to come with a guarantee to be great.

Some how, and for some reason, people have said that about other QBs before, but this time it's actually true. It's gotta be. Forget the past.

Are you talking about the 05 NFCCG? That was only the best team the Seahawks ever fielded.

It's a toss-up between the 2005 team and the 1984 team.

They may be overlooking us. if u were them and saw a 1-10 team coming across the country to play you, it cant be very intimidating

For a normal team, maybe. But a team that has been blown up and stitched back together with dental floss and duct tape is not going to overlook anything.

Archived