• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russ Grimm on radar for Panthers

Brokenbad

I really, really doubt we go Harbaugh.

I think some people need to start considering that, so that we don't have to here them cry for months if he doesn't get hired.

Unproven college coach.

Offensive minded.

Outspoken.

Yeah. That REALLY sounds like a guy we'd look at.

I could be wrong, but, I think people need to start preparing themselves mentally for this, so we don't have to hear "FIRE SO AND SO!" after every loss for the next 10 years. (or however long he's here..)

Since everyone else has a opinion on who should be drafted with that first pick that seems inevitable. And everyone seems to have an opinion of who should be head coach.

Here goes mine.

I vote GRIMM.

1st overall traded

Brandon Harris, CB of the U. 1st round

Lawrence Guy, DT 2nd round

Steven Friday, OLB of Virginia Tech. 3rd round

John Moffitt, OL, of Wisconsin. 3rd Round

FA pick ups

Vet QB - Bruce Gradowski

Guard - Carl Nicks

DT - Alan Branch

Refreshing new ideas that do not include Stanford mama's boys that have proved jack in the NFL got to love it.

Since everyone else has a opinion on who should be drafted with that first pick that seems inevitable. And everyone seems to have an opinion of who should be head coach.

Here goes mine.

I vote GRIMM.

1st overall traded

Brandon Harris, CB of the U. 1st round

Lawrence Guy, DT 2nd round

Steven Friday, OLB of Virginia Tech. 3rd round

John Moffitt, OL, of Wisconsin. 3rd Round

FA pick ups

Vet QB - Bruce Gradowski

Guard - Carl Nicks

DT - Alan Branch

Refreshing new ideas that do not include Stanford mama's boys that have proved jack in the NFL got to love it.

WTF did u just do here?!

Boldin is with the Raven now.

Weisenhunt wanted to run the ball when he first go to Zona but couldn't.

Why couldn't the genius Olineman make lemonaid ?

You call his praises on Steelers players but ignore lack of development on Zona players.

I think you should be the one who is sorry.

Nah i will not apologize for not jumping on a flavor of the month band wagon with you clowns. Forget Luck and Harbaugh they have it cushy in college ball and they will stay there. Hightower had 10 rushing TD's his rookie year. Wells ( seems a little injury prone for my taste ) has a bright future if he can stay healthy. Lastly if Otah can come back and we add some depth and a mauling RG we will be right back on top.

Archived