• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 19: New Jersey Nets (6-13) @ Bobcats (6-12)

C-A-T-S

We've missed too many fouls shots. 10 we've missed. That hurts us at the end like this.

Jax comes back with 25 points and a good game, but 5 TO's is WAY too much, but hey.

Diaw playing really good this year man, I hate to say it, guy is coming through.

Wallace... 13 boards and FIVE blocks.

I'd like to get Gortat from Orlando. He's starter material but he'll never see that there. Dude put up nasty numbers tonight starting for an injured Howard.

I agree but I doubt Orlando would part with him, but he would be a perfect for us.

I agree but I doubt Orlando would part with him, but he would be a perfect for us.

He's signed for a few years making good money, but he's a backup. I think the Magic may need some salary relief and an expiring Nazr contract may look kind of nice for them.

He may be happy being a backup though, but I'd hate to think that I have starter skill but I'm on the bench.

Magic clear some space, get someone to backup Howard in Nazr, for 8-10 minutes a game, which Nazr would be perfect in, and get a pick and some players.

Diaw has been playing great this year so his interest may be high around the league.

Yeah, I mean, he doesn't want to be a backup I bet, and he's literally not going to be anything else there.

Dude is legit though.

Check this article though:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/30/orlando-magic-told-martin-gortat-he-could-be-traded/

The Magic told him they could trade him. He also acts like he would like to start instead. He makes good money, but less than Diop, his salary seems really fair for a big man. Maybe the Magic would like Nazr or Diaw's contracts etc. to clear some salary. I believe the Magic will be over the cap next year if they don't clear some room (R. Lewis making INSANE numbers).

I wouldn't mind dealing a 1st rounder + Nazr or Diaw for him, would you guys? He's young and talented.

Archived