• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Like it or not, Clausen isnt the reason.

chknwing

It's one thing to not exactly excel at qb but at least manage the game and give the team a chance to win. It's another thing when on every passing down you can almost bet the house on an incompletion or sack. I don't think I've ever seen someone roll to the right and throw it out of bounds more than when I watch Jimmy every week.

And what can a defense do when they're on the field the entire game? The offense continually puts them in horrible situations and bad field position to defend. Our team definitely has a lot of problems but the most glaring is at QB

it's pretty clear when an O-line doesn't want to block for a guy. When that happens, the QB's chance of success is toast.

well, if you give him time the result is the same as when you don't. It really just becomes pointless to have Jimmy attempt passes.

well, if you give him time the result is the same as when you don't. It really just becomes pointless to have Jimmy attempt passes.

Not true at all, Jimmy has occasionally made some good throws down the field when given time.

Or were those just accidents.

D is banged up at LB and the secondary. It is taking a toll. They have been on the field all season.

Clausen is the main reason we are losing. Same reason why the best rushing team in the NFL had a total of 69 yards and 0 points on Sunday....horrible QB will make everyone garbage.

Exactly...

:yesnod:

5 good throws out of how many attempts? Jase u are a very glass half full kind of guy. Whether that is sperm or water in that glass I dunno.

au contraire, he said there was no difference

Jimmy with no time in the pocket = terrible

Jimmy with some time in the pocket = only terrible 85% of the time.

Archived