• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gabbert, Green, Fairlley

Rags

cam newton is the only one that holds any interest to me at this point.

DT can be addressed much better (and cheaper) in free agency.

WR...who is going to throw the ball? WR won't win games...just get you fantasy points.

none of the other QBs are worth a top 5 pick in the draft.

without luck, there will be no interest in trading up by any team.

we are stuck with the #1...why not get the guy that could have the most positive overall impact on the team.

and screw all you people who can't get your head past the whole race part of it. he isn't vince young. he isn't jemarcus russell. he isn't the dog killing mike vick. he's just an ubertalented young kid with a ton of potential and who could be lethal.

I would be alright with any of those, except for Cam Newton. I think that he's a one year wonder, and that's it. He's got character issues, and belongs on a team like the Bengals or the Raiders (I honestly think he'll go to the former).

I would love to see either Peterson or Fairley in a Panthers uniform next year. Maybe we could somehow work a deal to where we could trade up and grab Gabbert as well? But, I don't want us to even think about trading next year's first round pick. Jesus.

I don't think we draft WR or DE. I am honestly happy with our DE's and think Hardy is a freak in the making. I like Smith and Gettis at WR...and of course Armanti :/. Question is, if we don't draft QB, Smitty probably won't stay. DT is a huge need, but is Fairly worth it at #1? I like Patrick Peterson, to replace Marshall, but can Captain take that spot? Too many things to think about...would've been great to have that obvious #1, but that wouldn't make the offseason any fun now, would it?

Fairley, anything else would be stupid. He fills a huge need and can start from day one. Would give the Panthers their best DT since the Kris Jenkins Pro-bowl days.

i think Fairley is the guy they should get and IF they dont get him, AJ Green is NOT a bad pick. People NEED to quit looking at him and say, oh, he's a reciever and forget him. AJ Green has the potential to be a go to reciever and unlike LaFell, he doesnt drop half his passes and unlike Gettis, i think Green will know how to use his body. Bowers is also a guy to look at too. i also like Gabbert too, but i dont see us picking him.

Archived