• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

refs gave that game to pittsburgh

merchman567

The Cardinals played fine, they only lost by four points.

Going up against the #1 defense isn't or wasn't going to be a cakewalk.

If going into the SB with a 9-7 record is fraudulent, then what was our 12-4 record? or Atlanta's record?

Honestly, Jake turned it over 6 times vs those Cards. How many fuging turnovers you think the Steelers would have done him?

We would have been beaten worse.

Way too many flags in this game on both sides of the ball. That last call of the game was horrible. If that would have been Tom Brady it would have been a incomplete pass Cause of the tuck rule.

I agree. I wish they would have called it and we could have at least seen, the Hail Mary pass. But it's whatever. At least Ed Hochulie wasn't reffing.

The officiating has sucked all year - not just in this game. The NFL really needs to look into getting some new blood with better eyesight.

That said, I don't think the game was called bad enough tonight that it was just given to the Steelers. I hated to see the Steelers win another Super Bowl, but they got this one on their own, IMO.

The Steelers won that game fairly but many of those calls were just shady.

Baffling they didn't review the last play.

You guys are just hating. Didn't you hear the announcer say that the last play had been reviewed?

In any event, The ball was loose before his arm began going forward, regardless of all the crying. Warner's forearm can't pass a loose ball.

Fouls were called both ways. Every foul that was called was legit.

Damn, you'd think some of you are Cardinal fans.

You guys are just hating. Didn't you hear the announcer say that the last play had been reviewed?

In any event, The ball was loose before his arm began going forward, regardless of all the crying.

Fouls were called both ways. Every foul that was called was legit.

Damn, you'd think some of you are Cardinal fans.

And the way everybody cuddlin with Sh*ttsburgh you think that they were Squeeler fans. They won but Damn.......

Archived