• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

refs gave that game to pittsburgh

merchman567

Call 'em "Sh*ttsburgh" all you want. They are "the sh*t!" That's why the organization is a six-time Super Bowl champion. Hopefully the Panthers will truly model themselves after the Steelers, like J-Rich has publcily stated that he wants to do

I'd rather that our team win Superbowl legitimately instead of by using HGH and roids.

Err.. Harrison should have been ejected to begin with...

whbja8.jpg

Punching him with a closed fist... I thought that was automatic grounds for ejection. Then he watches for the Ref, and continues...

Physical football

Its easy to show one clip and call for a players head.

Whats not seen is all the plays prior to this , Maybe this player leg whipped or clipped Harrison earlier in game .

Its football!!

Homo Holmes should have been called for a personal foul after the touchdown catch for his gay celebration. 15 yard penalty should have been enforced on the kickoff. Harrison should have been kicked out. The last Cardinal play was not a fumble.

Mommy the big bad STEELERS whopped up on the poor Cardinals :eek:

i have not read this topic but im posting anyway.

i dont see how the refs effected the outcome of this game. the only questionable call i saw was a roughing the passer call on the cardinals.

and i dont know how you can say the last play was CERTAINLY an incomplete pass. it looked like a fumble so i cant see how you can say CERTAINLY.

As I said before the last play of the game should have been reviewed just so everyone would know. I really would have not changed the outcome though. Whats the point in having people in the booth if they dont review plays like these.

I think we can sum up this whole thread in one word "Wahhhhh". The Steelers won fair and square. I guess you guys who "know" that last play was not a fumble must have more officiating experience than the NFL seeing how they reviewed it upstairs as the link showed. Sure, the PF by Harrison was way overboard, but as the saying goes, you should never put yourself in the position where the ref can decide the game.

Archived