• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To those who want AJ Green #1 overall

Eazy-E

You are nuts. I would be fine with the pick if we traded down but not the 1st overall pick. I did some research and there has been 1 WR taken #1 overall in the past 25 years and that was Keyshawn Johnson.

So unless Green comes out in the combine and blows everyone out of the water, You would have to be crazy to take him #1 overall.

there has been 1 WR taken in 25 years because "our QB is awesome, if only he had a WR to throw to" is not a common problem with teams that are going to be drafting 1st. in most cases if you need to improve your passing game, you take a QB with #1.

there is no QB worthy of it in this draft, and the gap between Green and any other player of need as far as talent is too big to not take him.

I think that you draft the player that is going to help your team the most over the next 10-12 years. How many of those teams who did not draft a WR with the first pick made it to the Super Bowl within the next 5 years? I choose not to copy them.

Archived