• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

baltimore wr's

philp

also I was never all that convinced that TJ Housh was as awesome as people here thought... but Boldin is the real deal, a bad game or not. great receiver... he just picked a bad day to have a bad day ;)

only reason you get Housh was because he basically came for free since Seattle was paying most of his contract...

anyone to say Bolden wouldn't be valued here is just proving the Huddle grows dumber and dumber each day...

Gregg Rosenthal pointed out that one of the reasons the Cards were willing to part with Boldin was that he had a habit of starting strong, but fading down the stretch.

Yesterday would back that up.

heard plenty of comments throughout the season that the Cardinals missed Boldin... hell, didn't the announcers say that when we played them?

maybe he wasn't worth what they paid, I don't know, but he was a sizable upgrade.

I don't know that they missed Boldin so much as they missed Kurt Warner.

Where they miscalculated at receiver was that they believed one of the depth guys (Steve Breaston or Early Doucet) would step in without missing a beat. That didn't really happen.

Maybe it might have with Warner at QB, but who can say?

Archived