• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

From Now on

The Saltman

As much as I like to agree with you, typically during the off season the main forum becomes open to all football discussion. Stupid mods that don't know how things work around here.

Yeah, Zod usually posts the message that the Panther forum is open for all NFL stuff after the season is over - but I never saw that message (unless he snuck it in after Week 12)

:( guess I'm in the minority then with this topic. I just thought since we have so many new things to talk about with the new coaching staff, the draft coming up, the lockout, and possible free agency that we could stop hearing about john fox for a change.

Naw you are correct. Do something to clean it up a bit but don't do it halfheartedly. Merge some threads, delete some, the whole shabang. Show your constituents why we should re-elect next term!

I'd say at the moment, John Fox news is related news because him taking staff that was let go by Carolina is still relevant to us because some coaches might still be retained. But what do I know, I don't have 100 posts so apparently I'm still a retard or something XD

fair enough. but all of the staff that he is taking from the panthers are already there minus jim skipper.

Archived