• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

American Idol

Dpantherman

You guys are confusing bitchiness with getting pissed. Randy flat out said "It's a 3 way tie between everyone but Haley." That's fuged up. Just because the other 3 people left would've broken down in tears, but Haley got mad instead, doesn't actually mean she's arrogant or a bitch. You don't know the girl.

no, she has carried the bitchy attitude before last night... back when she was always in the bottom, she always had the attitude that it was someone else's fault... I don't have to know her to see that...

I would have been mad last night too, but she's already a diva and hasn't even made the big time...

Her and Lauren are like polar opposites as far as personality goes, but interestingly enough it is both of their biggest flaws...

If America picks Scotty to win, though, I will never watch another AI episode ever...

lol you must be related to her

lol nah. But the choice is between her, a chubby poser who is as much of a 'rocker' as Justin Bieber, and two country people. When Haley is gone tonight I'll be done watching for the season.

lol nah. But the choice is between her, a chubby poser who is as much of a 'rocker' as Justin Bieber, and two country people. When Haley is gone I'll be done watching for the season.

I can feel you on that... I really can't believe I am still watching since Casey is gone...

America is dumb... no shock there...

Archived