• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beasons tweet about the CBA

Snake

Why does it not surprise me that you knew that?

You are truly a vestibule of obscure information....very impressive.:cornut:

I work for a construction firm. Also, the largest and most profitable paving company in the south east, cw Matthews, provides full healthcare to their employees and children.

And those deadliest catch shows or whatever are ridiculous. You mean it's dangerous to smoke meth and fish for two days straight? Bwaaah?

Saw the comment from Kevin Mawae last night on ESPN. Says they are preparing the players for no football and there is no way he can sell an 18 game season to the players. Said it was not a financial thing....that playing "2 additional games" was a safety concern.

When will these idiots understand that they currently play 20 games (16 Reg Season and 4 Preseason), and they would continue to play 20 games (18 Reg Season and 2 Preseason).

This is NOT about safety, it is ALL about money.

They know that the owners will make more revenue in the 18-2 format rather than the 16-4 one. And, they want a piece of that.

Come out and admit what this is....don't blow smoke up people's ass and expect them to buy your bullpoo.

This is exactly right. Despite what some of the mouth breathers on here say, Injuries happen in preseason. Sometimes career ending injuries.

He's behind D. Smith in that he has confidence he gets it resolved. However, when Smith DOESN'T get it resolved he is going to be feeling some major heat from the players.

Kevin Mawae is on my s*** list too. That BS he was spewing on Mike and Mike the other day was ridiculous. The average NFL salary is about 2 million bucks and they are complaining that they don't have enough money to pay for health care. Let's see...The average salary is about...90 times the amount of the average American salary of 30K per year. Even if they only play football for 5 years they make 10 million bucks in a career. Most people don't make that in a freaking lifetime and we don't have our healthcare paid for over the course of our life. THAT is what pisses me off about this crap. They are whining like they are the victims. That is why they get paid 2 million dollars a freaking year.

There is this thing called taxes. 10 million dollars is not what they take home. Add trying to save invest for that money to last, helping family out, moving to new cities, etc. 2 million is a lot of money but looking at the whole picture it's not as much as you think it is.

Pretty much every single on site injury involves a wrench falling out of someone's pocket, someone falling off a roof, or something that happens after Dwayne says "hold my beer I'm gonna try something."

HEY MOTHER fugER! You try fishing for 48 hours without any drugs or alcohol and you tell me you wouldn't rather risk trying to kill yourself! 833.png

Archived