• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plaxico Burress????

DaveThePanther2008

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81df3165/article/rep-expects-exgiant-burress-to-be-playing-in-nfl-next-season?module=HP_headlines

I know we NEVER take character issue guys but the guy shot himself. Not much of a problem child before. He would be a good veteran to teach LaFell and Gettis how a big receiver is supposed to be.

Before all the critics go bashing... I am talking ON THE FIELD.

He probably would come at a decent price. Maybe an incentive laden contract.

The we could forget about Green and get Fairley.

Fail thread.

Small attitude problem but no worse than anyone else. I will go with the point JR won't want a gun issue. But otherwise he wasn't a bad player or trouble maker.

I believe a lot of people will consider someone carrying a concealed weapon without a permit into a nightclub where weapons aren't allowed as a small character issue.

the more you try to justify the signing, the more of an ignoramus you are.

Look your opinion is you don't want him. My Opinion is he could be a good teacher for our young receivers who are built like him.

You don't like it... so F_cking WHAT!!!!

You show your Ignorance by being shallowed minded to others opinions.

Furthermore I could give a flying F_CK what you think of my post or my opinions.

So shove your igoramus comments up your A$$..... GOT IT...

NOW GO BACK IN THE CLOSET AND PLAY WITH YOURSELF AGAIN.

Look your opinion is you don't want him. My Opinion is he could be a good teacher for our young receivers who are built like him.

You don't like it... so F_cking WHAT!!!!

You show your Ignorance by being shallowed minded to others opinions.

Furthermore I could give a flying F_CK what you think of my post or my opinions.

So shove your igoramus comments up your A$$..... GOT IT...

NOW GO BACK IN THE CLOSET AND PLAY WITH YOURSELF AGAIN.

pfff do u know anything about this player? obviously not. if you did you would know he cares nothing about being a teacher. you hear one little bit of news a day late and think youre a fuging genius suggesting it. You know nothing about the Panthers, obviously. There was a thread created yesterday for idiots such as yourself, you deserve any mockery you get.

DING...DING...DING...DING...

YOU WIN THE PRIZE!

By the way, there is an entire thread dedicated to you. It was posted yesterday. Apparently they knew you would come and they were correct.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/55410-before-anyone-else-suggests-it-here-it-is.html

Told you guys it would happen. I should be the one winning the prize.

Where did I hear this idea already....?

Where you hear all the other great ideas first...

I see. So talking about a guy that got accused of wanting to shoot himself...is a no-no. Too much risk, too big a head case. But a guy that actually went through with it? Let's go for it!

I get it. We want guys that actually follow through on their word. Sign me up....

Dedication and commitment are very important in football.

Don't talk about it, be about it

Dedication and commitment are very important in football.

Don't talk about it, be about it

That's where VY messed up. He pointed the gun at the wrong head! Should have threatened to kill Fisher. ;)

Then he could have gone to jail, do his time....then when he gets out...instant fame and automatic hire by the Eagles! Hometown hero in Philly!

pfff do u know anything about this player? obviously not. if you did you would know he cares nothing about being a teacher. you hear one little bit of news a day late and think youre a fuging genius suggesting it. You know nothing about the Panthers, obviously. There was a thread created yesterday for idiots such as yourself, you deserve any mockery you get.

The guy averaged over a 1000 yds per seasons from 2001-2008.. He is 6'5" which is comparable to Gettis 6'3" and LaFell 6'2".

I never called myself a genius. I simply offered an opinion that you don't like. I don't spend every day of my life on this forum. I do have a life. Too bad you think this is all there is in life to do. I spend 12 hours a day supporting our troops in Afghanistan and don't have time to check our forum out everyday.. Or at least post.

While Burress was convicted on a gun charge in NY (self inflicted) he is by far better than Pacman or Vick. Both of these men got a second chance, why shouldn't Burress. And why not take a shot on getting a quality WR who is ready to show the world he has what it takes to have a comeback.

You don't like the idea? Too Bad... I DO...

While it probably won't happen, I think it is a good idea.

As far as knowing who I talk about. I know much more than you even can conceive. As far as what I know about this organisation, I can bet it is more than your pee brain could even fathom.

So once again... FO.

I am done with this conversation. I don't have time to argue with any PUNK that thinks he can spout his mouth off about me Opening a post because I didn't read some post the didn't even have Burress's name in the Subject line.

So guess what. A$$HOLE

CONVERSATION OVER.... YOU ARE DISMISSED

Archived