• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plaxico Burress????

DaveThePanther2008

That's where VY messed up. He pointed the gun at the wrong head! Should have threatened to kill Fisher. ;)

Then he could have gone to jail, do his time....then when he gets out...instant fame and automatic hire by the Eagles! Hometown hero in Philly!

I don't think he'd have any time left to play after an attempted murder charge.

Plus with VY's habits of partying shirtless with all dudes, he'd likely come out of jail as someone's new housewife.

I don't think he'd have any time left to play after an attempted murder charge.

Plus with VY's habits of partying shirtless with all dudes, he'd likely come out of jail as someone's new housewife.

But could he cook? That's the question......since it appears that anything other than playing football is what matters when we talk about VY ;)

Who could fry a better wing? VY or Clausen?

Didn't he get replaced by Steve Smith, of NY Giants fame, as the go-to-guy? If he replaces Smith here, he would come full circle! I honestly can't see a reason not to take him. Makes prefect sense......

JR, wipe your chicken off your chin and get on the phone!

Associative principle of paybacks. :)

Kind of like the idea that was posted to go draft some random guy named Andrew Luck, and then swap them out next Summer.

What lead you to that conclusion. He could still shoot through the holes in the defense. Someone should put a gun to Richardson's head and make him sign this receiving outlaw.

Had a feeling that would take off.

What character issues? He shot himself in the leg accidently. Is being clumsy a character issue?.

When it's done with an illegal gun, it is.

Burress didn't have a permit for the gun or a concealed carry license in the state of New York. He could have faced up to three and a half years in prison but got only two via plea deal.

Given that his history also includes a couple domestic disputes for which police were called and restraining orders issued, I'd say his chances of coming here are pretty much zero.

Archived