• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey guys look at my micro weiner pic!!

SmootsDaddy89

So I was on break at work and this girl I work with wanted to look through my phone, so I let her. I thought I had deleted all the bad pictures of me from it, but then I heard an "OH MY GOD" and she put the phone down. :(

Honestly though, I think that's what she was looking for. Why else would you go through the pictures on a dude's phone SERIOUSLY.

"Oh I bet he has tons of cute pictures of his puppy on here!"

cmon man, you should know better. before you let anyone see your phone, you have to go through your mind for a sec and think, "did I delete that/those picture(s)?"

People wanna see my phone all the time. That's why I don't keep anything bad in the pictures. But then again, I also have about 600 pictures already.

cmon man, you should know better. before you let anyone see your phone, you have to go through your mind for a sec and think, "did I delete that/those picture(s)?"

People wanna see my phone all the time. That's why I don't keep anything bad in the pictures. But then again, I also have about 600 pictures already.

I THOUGHT I DID

I still don't actually know where she found them. She must have dickdar or something.

Archived