• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone done P90X?

Cat

geez stop posting, you dont need anything...... read all of this and go workout. find new FRIENDS and new hobbies, hot stuff

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

READ IT ALL, PLEASE. this is free and help me turn into a polar bear.

this is for you, get your life together, besides itz about to be spring time and means less clothes..-- http://www.marksdailyapple.com/prison-workout/

I wonder what size free weights I should get. I'm really small up top. My arms are like twigs, though what is there is muscle.

15? 20?

Start with a 20 then upgrade as you need to. I remember the guy tried to get me to buy a 35/40 I said the exact same thing you did bout my arms lol.

you have to look at both aspects of the workout. the main deal with p90 is muscle confusion. that is where the cut and ripped comes in.

the cardio is basically what zod said. targeted heart rate that is SUSTAINED for at least 30 mins.

you WILL get more cut doing the p90x.

you have to look at both aspects of the workout. the main deal with p90 is muscle confusion. that is where the cut and ripped comes in.

the cardio is basically what zod said. targeted heart rate that is SUSTAINED for at least 30 mins.

you WILL get more cut doing the p90x.

Cut and ripped comes from body fat %. Unless you're starving in a 3rd world country you'll be cut with low body fat.

As for muscle confusion, it's probably not something that's needed for most people. http://stronglifts.com/muscle-confusion-progressive-loading/

if u want to be lean and cut u need to load up on calories and work out with heavy wieghts to build the muscle. then do a cutting phase with more reps and lots of cardio.

The simple part is knowing what to do. The hard part is getting off your lazy ass and doing it.

Indeed. People need to realize that 99.99999999999999999999999% of the stuff out there is complete crap. It's all marketing.

I'd rather lift, run, play basketball and soccer, and eat healthy personally. I didn't like the program and the guy was an absolute douche

From the little bit of the videos I've watched I kind of got the same impression. I'd rather go out and be active too but its hard to find the time on a consistent basis. We are going to do it every evening together, I think it will be a fun goal to work towards.

I did it, loved it & after I was done with it, tweeked the routine for myself and have been in the best shape of my life for the last year & 1/2.

The guy is a little douchey but I thought was as good as any normal gym instructor & you can mute it and just put on some good tunes once you're accustomed to the routine. I've done this and it works fine, plus its not that long so I still play soccer & ultimate.

Honestly, if you can get it for free, its pretty badass imo

Archived