• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Are You Listening To Right Now....

C47

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I'm still pissed about Stroud, so I get it
    • Godalmighty   https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2024/5/2/24146760/questions-after-2024-nfl-draft-dallas-cowboys-miami-dolphins-cj-stroud-jordan-love-aaron-rodgers     The problems begin with Young. The Charlotte restaurateur who clowned Tepper is right. It certainly seems like Tepper was behind the decision to trade up to no. 1 in 2023, then use that pick on Young to be the franchise’s savior. By all measures, Young so far has fallen well short of the mark. Seventy-two different quarterbacks have had 200-plus dropbacks in their rookie seasons since the 2000 season; Young’s 2023 campaign ranks dead last among them in EPA per dropback in obvious passing situations (second, third, and fourth downs of 7-plus yards). Tepper’s hiring and firing decisions and drink-tossing are embarrassing, but missing on Young will set the team back if the QB doesn’t flip the script in 2024. Per FanDuel’s win total projections, the Panthers are tied for the lowest implied market probability to clear 5.5 wins of any team in the league. Stop laughing! It’s not funny!
    • Im glad I dont sit around what we did or didn't do over a year ago