• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

the most stoned poster on the huddle?

The Pieyed Piper

That's what I'm talking about...lol. I find it funny on those forums you are talking about. I wonder how many people are really into weed? or are there for other reasons :)

Even then, still small potatoes. Plus freedom of speech. They are looking for their people's people's people's people's dealers....in other words, who is bringing it into the country, processing, transporting and distributing.

Waste of money and resources to go after the small fish when you can round em all up with the big fish. Plus its a waste of jail space....but thats a whole other argument.

Since we are on the topic anyways....anyone seen Marijuana: A Chronic History? Its a great documentary

Bleys, this is right up your alley. I watched it last night on Lifetime, weirdly enough. A lot of really good stats like :

190 million users worldwide

Estimated value of pot yearly- $38 billion. If the estimate is true, that makes weed a more valued crop than cotton. That's ridiculous.

Its the most widely used drug worldwide with 22 million users in the US alone.

10% of American adults are regular users

Anyways heres a link where you can watch the whole thing online

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/marijuana-chronic-history/

Since we are on the topic anyways....anyone seen Marijuana: A Chronic History? Its a great documentary

Bleys, this is right up your alley. I watched it last night on Lifetime, weirdly enough. A lot of really good stats like :

190 million users worldwide

Estimated value of pot yearly- $38 billion. If the estimate is true, that makes weed a more valued crop than cotton. That's ridiculous.

Its the most widely used drug worldwide with 22 million users in the US alone.

10% of American adults are regular users

Anyways heres a link where you can watch the whole thing online

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/marijuana-chronic-history/

I'll have to check it out.. or watch it online if I can't find it..

:sifone:

Archived