• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scouts on Cam post combine

teeray

The thing is...people are assuming that it will be easy to draft the right QB next year if we don't take one this year, and I just don't think we can afford to make that assumption. But hey, if Rivera and co. decide not to take a QB, I'll support them 100% on whoever they decide to pick. I will be pissed if Newton and Gabbert go somewhere else and become superstars, while we're still looking for a QB though.

if newton is a once in a decade prospect then Luck must be like once in a hundred years!! damn!!1!

Luck made a good decision going back to school. His draft stock has risen just because of the over the top hyperbole surrounding this guy now.

Once in a hundred years???? :rolleyes:

The thing is...people are assuming that it will be easy to draft the right QB next year if we don't take one this year, and I just don't think we can afford to make that assumption. But hey, if Rivera and co. decide not to take a QB, I'll support them 100% on whoever they decide to pick..........

BINGO!!! but according to everybody who wants to wait till next year, apparantly whomever we do draft will be ready to start right away and develop into a superstar QB way quicker than if we just went ahead and draft Cam now.

The only reason why the Panthers should pass on Cam is if they beleive he will never be a franchise QB.

Archived