• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We don't have enough (or any) threads on this prospect

teeray

SERIOUSLY someone start pooing on this guy so we can talk about him for longer than 2 seconds.

I'll do it.

Dareus is fat and called Rivera a kid. He fugging sucks. he will set out franchise back 3 years.

TO DAREUS, RIVERA IS A KID. RIVERA HASN'T EVEN BEEN A HEAD COACH FOR ONE SEASON! DAREUS HAS BEEN PLAYING FOOTBALL HIS WHOLE LIFE!!!!

Am I doing it right?

Some noticeable moments included Nick Saban yucking it up with Denver Broncos coach John Fox. And Marcell Dareus spent quite a bit of time speaking with Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera after his workout.

Dareus was smooth and powerful pounding through his field drills. He also showed no signs of slowing from a high ankle sprain that dogged him for most of the '10 season.

al.com

Asked what he thinks he accomplished Wednesday, Dareus said "showing the way I play, how athletic I am."

He also got a chance to visit with Rivera, whose Panthers have the No. 1 pick in the draft.

"I really like him," Dareus said. "He's a real nice, laid-back person, and he really had nice things to say about me.

"I just acknowledged that and I'm happy that he sees me for what I am."

Dareus has been one of a handful of players to receive some buzz as a potential top pick. He's enjoying being in that conversation.

"It's wonderful," he said. "I've never really been at the top of anything. For me people to acknowledge me for what I've done and put me that high, it's unheard of.

"I didn't think I'd ever be in this position."

The 6-foot-3 Dareus weighed in at 318 pounds and said he hopes to drop a few more.

espn.com

Archived