• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, who's side are you on now?

Skew

So why can't they base that on the information that the league has already provided them? Once again, they don't need it team by team....and that is the point I'm making.

Because without audited and complete financial statements, the data is almost worthless. Unless you have this, the owners could provide any information they want and it could be completely fabricated.

Hahaha, buddy, that was a sarcastic comment. I wasn't serious when I told him to 'shut-up.' Unfortunately tone cannot be expressed in text, so I substituted an emoticon of 'rolls eyes (Sarcastic)'

I'm not getting bent out of shape about people posting in a message board. Nor would I get bent out of shape at a person for pissing in the wind. Just trying to get people to have a little perspective before they post their wonderfully deep and well researched "Fug Demawrice Smith" comments.

;) Okay. I'm slow today. Just started my first cup of coffee.

I voted neither, my opinion carries no weight concerning the matter. However, I think if they (nflp & owners) can't come to an agreement then put it in the hands of who can get it done and do it quickly because of the possible ramifications it brings and other people's jobs that are in jeopardy. Lastly, our football enjoyment.

Lol what news have you been watching?

I think he is saying that the owners are the ones that backed out of the expiring deal (3 years ago), not the players. The owners will be getting a better deal and the players will be getting a worse deal. How much worse is what is being negotiated.

The players aren't the ones holding out goddamnit, this is being brought on by the owners.

I agree that this is all happening because the owners opted out of the current deal. But if the owners truly offered the NFLPA what it was reported they offered the NFLPA? Then shame on the players and D Smith.

I have yet to see an independent journalist come out with what really was offered on both sides. I've seen the owners' side and I've seen the players' side. What I haven't seen yet is the actual truth. Taking one side or the other as complete gospel is just being really biased towards one side or the other.

Archived