• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Missouri's Gabbert impresses Rivera

teeray

wow the hate cam gets is on vick during dog killer times...

I can speak for many posters when I say that my dislike for Vick is such that I do not want him on the team at any point, whereas I just don't want us drafting Newton. I would be conflicted rooting for Vick if he was a Panther, and I would have no problem with rooting for Newton, I just would rather have someone else at #1.

THIS IS A BIG MISTAKE IF THEY DRAFT THIS GUY EVEN ESPN IS STARTING TO THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS. this guy is a bust waiting to happen!!! he sucks he dont show up in big games .thats the same knock some have of clausen.this guy is not a franchise QB.with little upside i had to pick between the two i will pick cam newton in a heart beat...http://wp.me/p13GyF-eW

THIS IS A BIG MISTAKE IF THEY DRAFT THIS GUY EVEN ESPN IS STARTING TO THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS. this guy is a bust waiting to happen!!! he sucks he dont show up in big games .thats the same knock some have of clausen.this guy is not a franchise QB.with little upside i had to pick between the two i will pick cam newton in a heart beat...http://wp.me/p13GyF-eW

How is ESPN "starting to throw him under the bus"? Your link has nothing to do with ESPN so it must be unrelated. Just curious.

The same could be said for Newton. Except Newton IMO is more bust worthy.

uhh, the knock on clausen isn't that "he doesn't show up in big games," it's that he's got a ton of mechanics problems that mix with his physical attributes to make him less than stellar, combined with questionable leadership skills at best and attitude problems at worse...plenty of rookies and young QBs have issues with pocket awareness, but Clausen's problems seemed last season like he was just complete lacking field awareness. Even in his best days, Clausen did not exemplify a field general at all to me. all that being said, I still hope he canturn it around with a new coach and stuff. =| ...

Those aren't problems a coach can fix. Those are traits you have or you don't

Those aren't problems a coach can fix. Those are traits you have or you don't

Which is why I'm really not confident it'll happen. Still have hope, but that's because I'm an eternal optimist.

what happened to your post mav?lol:confused:

I didn't want to turn this into a Clausen debate thread so I deleted most of my other post. Got another one of those going on already.

When i say espn starting to throw him under the bus they and only them at first had him the best qb coming out when luck didnt come out!! Most on this post never even heard of this guy or seen this guy play .he is hype never done nothing in college and some say he is better than newton please newton won 2 championships this dude won nothing. Yes the link is unrelated thats was to show some of the players that they are comparing too and it is for those that are unfair to him

Archived