• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Nawrocki cross the line?

Mr. Scot

Do most people in support of Cam Newton stubbornly deny every single piece that reflects poorly on their guy?

There are many, many people who prefer to not be in the lime light. It doesn't mean that they're weak, it means they don't want to deal assholes such as the ones that post here.

Did anybody not read how he was in very well with scouts and teams alike? That he evaluates and isn't out there to create news out of nothing like a vast majority of the media.

Have people gotten so caught up in the imaginary skin game that they've lost all capability of reading without feeling as if negative press about a player somehow hurts one of you on a profound level.

I didnt read Scots post sue me I saw another post that said Alabama now I see its Illinois. Where's the racism? He does hate Cam Newton if I have go by what he wrote and Cam is black last time I checked. As soon I stop reading these post and find the ignore button I got you covered. I thought long and hard about this last sentence. fug you.

:lol: So you are just a little sheep following what everyone else says? Are you the black sheep?

BTW Ignore is not a button, it's in your User CP. Plug my name in.

It's been tried before but most can't resist my posts, Rico and Blackcat and others have tried but they also come back to the teet for knowledge.

Hate Crime? Especially since have of his facts are incredibally false. "Excuse me while I stop smiling right now because that would give the impression that I am fake"

You know there are two parts to a hate crime, right? The very, very important part involves an actual crime. Which one is being committed here?

:lol: So you are just a little sheep following what everyone else says? Are you the black sheep?

BTW Ignore is not a button, it's in your User CP. Plug my name in.

It's been tried before but most can't resist my posts, Rico and Blackcat and others have tried but they also come back to the teet for knowledge.

I see why those kids were kicking your ass everyday:hurray:

Do most people in support of Cam Newton stubbornly deny every single piece that reflects poorly on their guy?

There are many, many people who prefer to not be in the lime light. It doesn't mean that they're weak, it means they don't want to deal assholes such as the ones that post here.

Did anybody not read how he was in very well with scouts and teams alike? That he evaluates and isn't out there to create news out of nothing like a vast majority of the media.

Have people gotten so caught up in the imaginary skin game that they've lost all capability of reading without feeling as if negative press about a player somehow hurts one of you on a profound level.

"Stubbornly deny" I could actually live with.

It's when they start throwing out accusations of racism or racial bias that it gets stupid :nonod:

Reguardless of his intent, I think he could have toned it down. To say someone has a fake smile???? what is that?? are you not allowed to smile and how do you know it's fake. They act like cam puts on a top hat and dances when the media is around. The point is No one no talent scout or anyone else can tell you cam seeks the camera or has a fake smile. No one knows what is going on in this young mans head.

My mind is melting.

He's fake. He's not fake.

He's a racist. He's not a racist.

He's our draft pick. He's not our draft pick.

He's reporting facts. He's reporting personally biased opinions.

What is racist? What is bias? WHAT THE F*CK HAS HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM?

My Analysis for the HATERS!!!

"Composed in pressure situations and found ways to come through in the clutch. Big, strong, physical runner. Pounds defenders and can push a pile -- almost always falls forward. Smooth-striding, fluid-moving athlete. Highly competitive and productive against top Southeastern Conference competition -- rose to the occasion against Alabama and Oregon on the biggest of stages. Very savvy -- confident, charming and charismatic and can light up a room. Highly competitive and plays with passion."

The first paragraph seems about right, except for the fact that he is far from charming. If he was, then he would have a lot more support then he actually does.

"Played in a simplified, run-first, dive-option read offense with very basic high-low reads. Worked exclusively out of the gun and was very quick to run at the first flash of coverage. Limited field vision -- does not process the passing game. Inconsistent throwing mechanics with a flick delivery -- generates all of his power from his upper-body strength and too often arms the ball. Streaky passer with spotty accuracy. Makes his receivers work hard and throws into coverage. Does not spin a tight spiral."

Some of this is true and some is false.

(First Bolded Sentence) Newton got better and better as the year went on and he eventually stayed in the pocket a lot longer then he did at the beginning of the year

(Second Bold Sentence) Newton did most of the work or else he would have a receiver going in the first 5 rounds unfortuanatley, it looks like Darvin Adams will be going in the 6th or 7th round. That was complete and utter horse sh*t spewing from this guys mouth. Secondly his passes are not near as bad as everyone makes them out to be, he recorded better accuracy than Gabbert in a REAL GAME, not a pro day or a private workout.

"Very disingenuous -- has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law -- does not command respect from teammates and always will struggle to win a locker room. .........Will require a very strong-willed, demanding coach to live up to his potential and avoid the trappings of fame and fortune, but even the greatest taskmaster will not be able to keep away the drama that is still swirling from a stained Heisman Trophy and littered recruiting trail that Newton left in the SEC."

All if this is utter bull sh*t because if it was true the Auburn Tigers would not have allowed Newton to put them on his back and carry them to the National Championship.

But what are you going to do right? I mean haters gonna hate.

You know there are two parts to a hate crime, right? The very, very important part involves an actual crime. Which one is being committed here?

Actually, there is rarely physical abuse in a "hate crime" it's all based on harassment which is what all of the article was, just flat out harassment; and for what reason? Does the writer have an agenda to keep to make sure he gets reviews, or does he actually have a problem with Newton based on his background, race, etc...

Archived