• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Draft Day Reaction to......

Udogg

No he won't, he needs to sit on the bench for a year. While a vet like Palmer or Mcnabb teaches him everything.

I don't agree that Cam is clearly a sit, watch and learn guy, but I would have no problem with bringing in a quality vet to start while does exactly that. Of course if we get a quality vet to play QB, I'm not 100% sure I want Cam - if that were the case, I'd might rather we trade down and get Peterson, Green or Jones.

And by quality vet, I mean someone better than McNabb. The guy is shot.

A.J. Green ----- Cool. Our own Calvin Johnson. Maybe he can be Optimus Prime. Wait a sec..who is going to throw him the ball?

Same way Smitty got the ball with Delhomme...chuck the ball up there, he'll catch it...

UncleRico.jpg

Does Denver still have picks left from the Cutler and/or Marshall trades? I wouldn't mind trading down and getting another pick.

Also, are Gamble's and Marshall's issues Fox based or team based? Cuz if either of them are gone, I'd really like the PP7 pick.

How many of you have actually watched Mallet, Gabbert and Newton play in college. Just wondering...

I've seen Newton the most out of the three but I have seen plenty of Mallet and several Mizzou games as well....

Archived