• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Peppers demands.

Snake

^^ After the way that pepp has handle this they have to tag and play hardball with him. Otherwise, the panthers front office will lose leverage and creditability in future negotiations with future free agents.

The Panthers will tag his ass now Gross is wrapped up. Then he will ether have to hold out or be traded.

No you are not...I am planning an Off-season Peppers Jersey Burning Party in my driveway.

Only if we could get Peppers to wear them while you do it.

Nah I hate Him, I think we should send him to the Lions or Raiders. No one else should be on our list. Let him suffer on a horrible team were he will get the blame for the defense being horrible and how he doesn't have more big game changing plays. Either that or tag him and tell him we aren't shipping him off and the only choice he has is to either play and play well or to just sit and not play.

No gonna happen. Unless he signs the Fan Tag. Then we will be a mess with the cap if Im not mistaken.

Its gonna hurt him really in the long run cause now not many teams are gonna be willing to sign a long term deal with pep anyway. Well not any of the good teams anyway.

Agreed. And I actually like the Peppers jersey burning idea. News at 11. Peppers would sh*t...

The Panthers will tag his ass now Gross is wrapped up. Then he will ether have to hold out or be traded.

Only if we could get Peppers to wear them while you do it.

No gonna happen. Unless he signs the Fan Tag. Then we will be a mess with the cap if Im not mistaken.

nah the tag would sit there till game 10 even if he doesn't sign it, then he couldn't play for anyone this season and we could play repeat with him next season when there isn't a cap.

guys this is a business plain and simple..peppers agent does not care about the carolina panthers...can you plaim him,thats not his job to cater to fans...its to get what peppers want.so i dont think any more or any less of peppers than i did before.because at the end of the day pepp has to do whats good for peppers not for the panthers...becuase you know the panthers would do the same...you have to or else you want be a true business.

Peppers would never go against Carey's advice, he hasn't since college and he's not about to start now...

why would he, carey single handed kept him enrolled at UNC with retest after retest. Gave him the right Trainer to maximize his draft potential. Then got him a massive rookie contract full of incentives.

guys this is a business plain and simple..peppers agent does not care about the carolina panthers...can you plaim him,thats not his job to cater to fans...its to get what peppers want.so i dont think any more or any less of peppers than i did before.because at the end of the day pepp has to do whats good for peppers not for the panthers...becuase you know the panthers would do the same...you have to or else you want be a true business.

Mainly because I don't think it's peppers. I think it's Carey. I think it's carey that wants Peppers to move on to another team. So peppers can get more publicity on his play. (his play, not off the field or anything like that, just his play) I also hate they way Carey is handling the situation, making everything public. It's Malicous, Peppers and Carey are pretty much handling this in the exact opposite way they should be. It's hurting the Panthers. If you don't dislike the way they've handled it, and don't realize it's hurting the panthers. Your blind.

The fact that Drew Rosenaus can do business with the panthers and the Fact that Keyshawn Johnson can with out a circus should prove that they could have also but no they want to burn Rome.

Archived