• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to draft Cam Newton

venom

My parents are good friends with someone in particular who works within the Panthers organization, and I was told as of today from this source that he can guarantee we will be selecting Newton in the draft. Anyways...figured this news was worth sharing :cool:

My Dad goes to church with a guy that knows the dude that used to mow Jerry Richardson's lawn. But that's irrelevant. I have a friend that works a concession stand in BofA stadium who has grown pretty close with a security guard who is the cousin of Marty Hurney's daughter-in-law. But that's irrelevant.

I went to an astrologist the other day and she said that the Panthers will indeed draft Cam Newton, so I agree with your first person fact-based prediction.

No reason to believe or disbelieve this statement so I'll just choose to believe it bc that's what I've been saying all along. If we stay at 1 it has to be newton...if we trade down (which I'm sure is still on the table) then I could see us forego a QB altogether.

My Dad goes to church with a guy that knows the dude that used to mow Jerry Richardson's lawn. But that's irrelevant. I have a friend that works a concession stand in BofA stadium who has grown pretty close with a security guard who is the cousin of Marty Hurney's daughter-in-law. But that's irrelevant.

I went to an astrologist the other day and she said that the Panthers will indeed draft Cam Newton, so I agree with your first person fact-based prediction.

What?

I can give you a name and position if you would like (however im not sure if this person would want me doing so), but i assure you this information is legit.

Gah. What a waste of a #1 overall pick.

Can't believe they're doing this.

Anybody they choose is a waste bc no one is considered good enough at the right position to warrant the pick. So you go biggest need vs biggest upside and biggest impact...and no one can deny that fits Newton perfectly.

Archived