• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Kurb

37 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Wonder if he is fire proof too?

Who knows at this point haha. Dany is fireproof, her brother wasn't.. I guess they'll probably set Jon up to be like dany? He did burn his hand in the first season though when he grabbed a lantern.

In the books, the targaryens aren't fireproof, so this was a change for the show

Warning:  If you haven't seen the season finale do not read this post (spoilers).

Daenerys Targaryen is heading to Westeros with her coalition.

Is there any way Cersei and Jaime can stop her from taking the city and the Iron Throne?

I don't see how.  Of course almost anything is possible in GOT.

22 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Who knows at this point haha. Dany is fireproof, her brother wasn't.. I guess they'll probably set Jon up to be like dany? He did burn his hand in the first season though when he grabbed a lantern.

In the books, the targaryens aren't fireproof, so this was a change for the show

Good point.  Didn't recall that.

Jon Targaryen (Snow) may now possess the strongest claim to the Iron Throne.

We now know why two of the best Targaryen knights were posted outside the tower of Joy.

Heir apparent was upstairs with his mom.

Had Jon's true parentage been known Robert Baratheon would have had him killed.

Jon, with his many-faced sister, Ayra, and his three eyed, tree dwelling brother, Bran, eventually join forces with Daenerys to fight the dead heads from beyond the wall.

Maybe LF plays spoiler in this scenario, becoming the most hated villain in GOT after Cersei dies?

The sheer number of wights ultimately overwhelms just about anyone remaining who still has a pulse.

Sam, bookworm extraordinaire, discovers the location of a large stash of dragon glass in the ancient texts, just about then his dad shows up and kills Sam with the family sword.

Sam's main squeeze, who has been hiding in the library all this time, then takes the info and forwards it overnight by raven to Jon who ends up saving humanity.

The end.

44 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Very good season finale, but the only thing that truly surprised me was Tommen offing himself.  I was thinking that he would fall back into Cersie's grasp after the explosion.  

His wife and the high sparrow Mind F**#ed him into religious zealotry  real good.  His head was all messed up.

Archived